The Liberty County Minority Chamber of Commerce (LCMC) supports the growth of minority-owned businesses by providing programs and services designed to create sustainable small business enterprises throughout Liberty County.
History & Overview of Liberty County Minority Chamber
The Liberty County Minority Chamber is a membership-based 501(c)3 organization. It was established in 2016 in Hinesville, as the Coastal Georgia Minority Chamber. The organization was created to provide economic information and resources for all business owners in Hinesville and the county.
Services are provided by a network of dedicated, high-energy business professionals working together to improve the economic, cultural, and civic well-being of the minority community.
Liberty County Minority Chamber Services and Programs
- Networking Mixers
- Community Participation/Volunteerism
- Training Classes
- Community Activism
- Business Marketing Services
- Helping Young ‘Preneurs Excel (HYPE) – Providing resources and tools to encourage, embrace and enhance young entrepreneurs to excellence.
- Smart Woman Achieving Greatness (SWAG) – A way to acknowledge and reward a woman from the community who shows selflessness and drives change.
- Micro Loan Program – Liberty County Minority Chamber of Commerce partners with the Beaufort County Black Chamber to offer mirco-loans through the U.S. Small Business Administration and the USDA.
- GDOT DBE Certification: A free monthly workshop to educate and help people achieve their Georgia Department of Transportation DBE certification.
- M/WBE Programs: Offering workshops and opportunities to achieve several types of Certifications offered to small minority and/or women owned businesses.
- First Time Home Buyers Program – A class for first time home buyers that explains the process of buying of a home in Liberty County.