World Trade Center (WTC) Savannah is a proactive international business and trade development organization that exists to create jobs and attract investment by helping to facilitate foreign direct investment opportunities for the region and by helping regional businesses do business internationally. They are a member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), a global association of more than 300 World Trade Centers in nearly 100 countries.
History & Overview of The World Trade Center Savannah
WTC Savannah is a non-profit organization that obtained their license from WTCA in 2011. They serve as the international arm of the Savannah Economic Development Authority.
They achieve their goals by meeting the specific needs of their partners and clients. Their services include inbound and outbound missions, Global Education Programs, trade services, personalized international protocol training, access to country-specific data, in-depth customized research and proactively generating leads to help regional companies reach international markets.
About the WTC Savannah’s Services
The WTC Savannah delivers tailored trade consultation services, in which, members of their professional team work with a business or organization to address specific goals and objectives, assess the potential for success internationally and provide guidance in developing a strategy for growth.
- Market research and analysis
- International trade education and networking
- The Foreign-Trade Zone program, which expedites and encourages foreign commerce by lowering the costs of U.S.-based operations engaged in international trade
- Business development and trade missions
- Workshops, seminars and networking events that provide their partners the opportunities to connect with national and international business and government leaders and gain insights on the necessary tools to successfully navigate international business and build relationships with key contacts.